[mythtv-users] Playing the nuv-files on another player.

Joshua Ebel jebel at bivio.net
Fri Jan 14 09:15:35 EST 2005

If you're just looking to play the .nuv files, VLC (http://www.videolan.org
will play them over NFS. MythStreamTV puts a front end on VLC in MythWeb
then configures VLC to transcode and stream the files to Windows Media
Player or Mplayer.

It just depends on what you're looking for. I use MythStreamTV to stream the
recorded MythTV programming to my office over my ADSL at home.

-Joshua Ebel
joshebel at gmail.com
http://mythstreamtv.sourceforge.net/