[mythtv-users] Is pchdtv3000 worth it? How avout Air2PC card?

Alex stangage70 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:54:20 EST 2005

I plan to purchase some type of HDTV card in the near future (Spring?).
I plan to use it for OTA broadcasts...

I am having trouble deciding whether the pcHDCP card or the Air2PC
card is for me..
Air2PC -> http://www.cyberestore.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=103

The Air card is slightly less expensive and has windoze support...
It also has Myth support using the DVB infrastructure
(http://www.digitalregime.com/mythdvb/)
It also appears less mature than the pcHDTV solution...

Any thoughts comparing & contrasting the two cards?
Anyone have both?

Alex