[mythtv-users] Fresh install, mythfilldatabase problem

Peter Martens petermartens at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:55:55 EST 2005

Hi

I had a perfectly working myth-box. I decided to upgrade the hardware
and to do a fresh install (gentoo, as before). Everything goes well
until I wanted to run mythfilldatabase --manual. I get an error and
nothing goes into the database. I presume something is wrong with the
channel-id 's or something, but I don 't know if it is an XMLTV problem
or a MySQL problem. When I installed before (months ago), I didn 't have
this problem.

Anyone knows?  Thanks,

Peter

Error:

------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
###
### New channel found
###
### name     = Nederland 1
### callsign =
### channum  =
### finetune =
### tvformat =
### icon     =
###
Choose a channel ID (positive integer)  [0]  3
Choose a channel name (any string, long version)  [Nederland 1]
Choose a channel callsign (any string, short version) Ned1
Choose a channel number (just like xawtv) E6
Choose a channel fine tune offset (just like xawtv) 28
Choose a TV format (PAL/SECAM/NTSC/ATSC/Default)
Choose a channel icon image (any path name)
Query was:
SELECT chanid,name,callsign,channum,finetune,icon,freqid,tvformat FROM channel WHERE xmltvid = "1.tvgids.nl" AND sourceid = 1;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
###