[mythtv-users] Automatic mythtranscode

Alex Polite notmyprivateemail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:42:55 EST 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:56:28 -0500, William
> I believe the steps go something like this: Go to your tv recording profiles
> screen and select transcoding profile. Select your source type and change
> the destination type to mpeg4 and set the qualitity settings as desired.
> Once that is done go and set the recordings you want trancoded to transcode
> after recording and you are done.

I've tried this but the resulting file is still NuppelVideo (at least I
can't play it in mplayer or vlc and it's named something.nuv)

I can manually (using nuvexport that uses mythtranscode) get a divx
that will play in mplayer, but I can't seem to get it made automatically.

alex