[mythtv-users] apt & mythtv-suite

Matt McKeon matt at camadro.com
Mon Jan 17 14:57:19 EST 2005

I have gone through the list archives looking for a solution to this
with no luck. I am sorry if there is one, but I am unable to find it and
going crazy! The problem I am encountering is when I try to do apt-get
install mythtv-suite, it comes back with a failed dependacy on mythdvd.
I am using a fresh install of RedHat 9 and have read and followed the
wilson guide to this point. I was able to do apt-get install mythfront
and backend. But still failing on the mythtv-suite.  Can anyone give me
some guidance??

 Thanks!
   -matt