[mythtv-users] Myth not obeying upcoming recording preference.

Michael Starks mythtv at michaelstarks.com
Mon Jan 17 19:03:05 EST 2005

Myth 0.16
Fedora Core 2

I recently ran into a situation where Myth was set to record two things
simultaneously (I have two tuners).  I was watching LiveTV and, as
expected, the dialogue came up asking if I wanted to record it, watch
tv, or watch it while it records.  I chose to just watch TV.  Strangely,
it started recording anyway and kicked me out of live TV to a black
screen.  There was then no way with the remote to regain control.

I was watching the same thing on live TV it wanted to record, if that
makes a difference.

Anyone else see this behavior?