[mythtv-users] Frontend can't find recordings

Thomas Rokamp mythtv at crax.dk
Tue Jan 18 07:48:14 EST 2005

Hi!

I'm running my Myth backend on Fedora Core 1, and the frontend on a box
running the MiniMyth project.

Both frontend and backend is release 0.15.1.

The frontend runs completely diskless, booting from the network.

I can play music, videos and pictures on the frontend (runs off the NFS
share). I can also watch Live TV. But when I try to enter the menu to play
recorded programs, the list is empty!

I know it has been working before, as I have been watching a recorded
program at least once.

I don't have a NFS share mounted for the recordings, as I understand, that
it should not be necessary?

Anyway - I hope someone can guide me in the right direction with this one...
It's really annoying :-)

Thanks!

/Thomas