[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:48:31 EST 2005

well, I have been taking a look.  I don't have anything but 'proof of
concept' stuff to show for my trouble yet, but I am too tired to carry
on.

I can confirm that using wget on the http interface is a really easy
way to do this but a more complete approach would be to use the corba
interface or possibly the rc commands but I will try that another day.

Looking at the themes so I can incorporate the controls, and I don't
have a real clue.  My PHP skills are minimal so I will have to wait
and see what Joshua comes up with while I try and brush up.  I also
still can't get the actual scripts to run from the web.  I have to
invoke the mythstreamtv.sh script over an ssh connection atm.  I think
it is a permissions issue.

As for you WMP not working.  I have only gotten WMP to work so far.  I
am using WMP 10, and have the DivX/XviD codecs installed.  Make sure
you are using the correct port number, and have a decent connection
otherwise it may just sit there buffering.

HTH's
Dave

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH