[mythtv-users] Noob Question

Rob G dawg.e.biscuit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:19:24 EST 2005

Ok well the two receivers that I have do not have a Serial port on
them.  Or any other type of port other then for input or output of the
signal.  I guess I will look into making/purchasing an IR Blaster,
though I was hoping I could do it without one.

Thanx

--
Rob G

Frequent lock ups are a symptom of not enough memory but only in the
way that nosebleeds are a symptom of gunshot wounds to the head.