[mythtv-users] Which Window Manager?

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Wed Jan 19 16:21:46 EST 2005

In gentoo, if you don't specify a window manager in /etc/rc.conf (or in
your home directory) you get a really simple one that I think may be a
part of Xfree/Xorg.  Maybe it has a name.  I don't know.

At any rate, if your really not doing anything but Myth on the box, I'd
think that would be adequate...  Of course if you are doing any other
work, well that window manager is quite annoying.