[mythtv-users] The next version of MythTV

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 03:33:44 EST 2005

When you are in the recordings screen from mythfrontend you can hit F1
and it will show a help pop up explaining what the icons mean next to
recordings (like auto expire, commerical flaged, etc...)

I found that by accident once. Maybe this functionality could be
reused in other areas of myth or maybe it already is I haven't looked.

Ash.