[mythtv-users] mythWeb for NL?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jan 20 17:18:07 EST 2005

> I got mythweb started and try to setup my channels (NL) but how do I match
> them agains the list gathered by xmltv?

mythweb grabs all of that from the mythtv database.

> I tried to change some settings for the language and so and ended up with
> an error like:
> Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/settings.php, line 12:
> main(themes/compact/settings.php): failed to open stream: Onbekend bestand of map

don't use the compact theme, it's outdated and doesn't work.  Read the
README about how to reset your cookie so you get the default theme.

> Are the themes limited on non-english pages?

no.  the compact theme just sucks.  Its original author never bothered
to maintain it, and it has since been removed from mythweb.

-Chris