[mythtv-users] PVR 250 vs 350 vs no hardware encoding; Dolby audio

Ian Connor ian.connor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:41:16 EST 2005

I just purchased this card from newegg and have been following the
guide on http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv/ to get it working FC3.

The video and changing cannels now seem to work (back and front end on
the same shuttle pc that I am using).

However, audio and remote controller not so lucky. I was able to use
the script at: http://www.mind.lu/%7Eyg/ftvco/

Is there any such handy scripts to help me get the audio and remote
working? Has anyone got the magic script?

thanks for any advice - ian