[mythtv-users] LCDProc and Myth

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 03:24:29 EST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:36:54 -0800 (PST), Chad Delatte
<gremlin190 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Okay, I've tried everything that I can think of to get
> Myth to talk to my vfd.

Did you edit the settings.pro as mentioned here:

----QUOTE----
I posted before I looked through the code. I saw some old
(2003?) references to a MythLCD module as well as some gunk in the cvs.
Now that I"ve looked through the source, I see a:
# LCDProc support
#DEFINES += LCD_DEVICE

in settings.pro. Recompiling with that uncommented out does indeed attach
to my currently running LCDd. Anywhere to configure what's displayed
here? It appears to run through the current menu choice, but that's about
it.
----UNQUOTE----

Jens