[mythtv-users] nuvexport errors - nuvexport runs forever

Mike Schommer schome1 at schome.net
Fri Jan 21 07:46:56 EST 2005

Thanks for the info.  I haven't searched for related problems in the
mailing list, but I did download the latest nuvexport.  Now, I get no
errors, but I don't get anything processessed either.  Here's the output.

Choose a function, or episode(s) to remove:  c
Where would you like to export the files to? [.] /mnt/store
Enable Myth cutlist? [Yes]
Enable noise reduction (slower, but better results)? [Yes]
Enable deinterlacing? [Yes]
Crop broadcast overscan (2% border)? [Yes]
Audio bitrate? [128]
Variable bitrate video? [Yes]
Multi-pass (slower, but better quality)? [No]
VBR quality/quantisation (1-31)? [6]
Width? [624]
Height? [464]

Now encoding:  Friends:  The One With the Red Sweater
Encode started:  Fri Jan 21 06:37:51 2005
Starting transcode.
processed:  0 of 0 frames (0.00%), 0 fps
transcode finished.

Encode finished:  Fri Jan 21 06:37:52 2005
Encode lasted: 1s