[mythtv-users] Recommended Flavour

Andy Long andymyth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:11:09 EST 2005

I would use FC3 (you can download a single dvd image to do the install
off of instead of 3 CDs) since that's what Jarod's current doc is
written for.  You could also do a KnoppMyth install. It's a knoppix
disk that has mythtv pretty much pre-configured...very easy to work
with if you just want to get your feet wet in myth before doing a
major install.