[mythtv-users] Looking for someone who receives the Oxygen Channel

Second Element helium at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:08:02 EST 2005

Can anyone out there who receives Oxygen Media confirm that Inhale still
shows in the morning? It's an hour-long yoga show that was once
canceled, recently brought back, and now seems to have disappeared
despite its continuing presence in my daily listings.

It normally plays @ either 5 or 6 AM depending on which market you're
in. Would someone mind scheduling a recording of an episode and seeing
if it actually records? I keep getting crappy infomercials in its place.

Thanks.