[mythtv-users] XBOX Implementation - Wireless

Marty Mastera marty at m3resources.com
Fri Jan 21 23:42:17 EST 2005

________________________________

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org on behalf of Matt Picker
Sent: Fri 1/21/2005 9:05 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] XBOX Implementation - Wireless

You could also go, like I thought his plan was, to use
a ethernet to wireless bridge.  Those are a bit
pricey.  I would be more inclined to run cat5 but I am
the kind of guy that enjoys running cable and getting
a little sweaty to save some money and gain some
bandwidth.

--- Marty Mastera <marty at m3resources.com> wrote

I agree, while writing that email, I had temporarily forgotten about the bridge...I had considered it for a short time, but like you I find the cost prohibitive.  Nothing like rolling around in the attic for a few hours!