[mythtv-users] Looking for someone who receives the Oxygen Channel

Eric A. Litman elitman at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 04:54:42 EST 2005

It's in my listings as well, that's not the issue. Despite being in my
listings, and on tv.yahoo.com et al, I'm getting Paid Programming in its
place. I'm hoping someone can set it to record in their local market and
  tell me if they're seeing the same thing.

I recorded from 5-8AM today - no Inhale, despite it being listed in the
6-7 timeslot.

Thanks.