[mythtv-users] mythgame snes9x PVR-350 tvout

Tim Fenn fenn at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 22 14:23:26 EST 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 12:22:37PM -0500, Jeff Simpson wrote:
> I'm trying to get mythgame to work on my PVR-350. I assume it will
> need to use the framebuffer video out rather than the mpeg video out.
> snes9x doesn't seem to have any kind of zoom feature, and the video is
> about 1/4 the size of the screen and right in the center. Is there a
> way to either zoom that in or change the resolution of the framebuffer
> somehow?

You can edit the snes9x options by hitting "i" when "snes" is
highlighted on your "play games" screen - on my nvidia tv-out, i just
set it to use fullscreen and interpolation level 1, which works quite
well (dunno about the PVR-350 fb, though).  You may need to suid root
snes9x in order for some options to work, since it needs to play with
/dev/mem.

Regards,
Tim

--
Morals?  I eat communism and $h!t America, brother.  --Seanbaby