[mythtv-users] mythgame snes9x PVR-350 tvout

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:23:35 EST 2005

> You can edit the snes9x options by hitting "i" when "snes" is
> highlighted on your "play games" screen - on my nvidia tv-out, i just
> set it to use fullscreen and interpolation level 1, which works quite
> well (dunno about the PVR-350 fb, though).  You may need to suid root
> snes9x in order for some options to work, since it needs to play with
> /dev/mem.

Thanks for the hint on getting into the settings.

I had to do exactly the opposite, however. The fullscreen option isn't
available in my copy of snes9x for some reason, and as a result, when
it ran it would just show the commandline options and exit....and
since there is no log of that, I had no idea why it wasn't running.

Any idea how to get that fullscreen option back?

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites