[mythtv-users] PVR 250 vs 350 vs no hardware encoding; Dolby audio

Ian Connor ian.connor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:34:46 EST 2005

I also tested out the character based audio mixer and it seems to
reflect exactly what the GUI one says. So, it looks like the settings
are with the line recording but not on mute.

Not having much luck here I guess.

The system is dual boot and the TV does show on the windows partition
with audio - so at least I know it is possible. Just too much of a
novice to figure this out on myth.

Is there any debug settings I should turn on see if it is a backend vs
frontend problem?