[mythtv-users] nuvexport

Mike Schommer schome1 at schome.net
Sun Jan 23 23:35:19 EST 2005

After several days of trying to export video from my pcHDTV HD-3000 card
to DVD, I have changed paths.  Now I'm trying to export an ASF.  For
some reason, it seems to be working.  So my question is, why did all
other exports (Xvid, DVD, VCD) fail?

Next question...

When loading up the .nuv file with avidemux2, it asked to index the
file.  I said yes.  Then it showed a window where I clicked a button to
find the audio stream - it found one.  When I play the video, there is
no sound.  However, when I play the file in MythTV, it works great.
Where is my audio going when I try to transcode???