[mythtv-users] MythTV not tuning or changing channels

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 24 06:24:24 EST 2005

Neither. It makes the ioctl calls directly itself.

I was having similar problems last night but set both
chanid & frequency to be the same and then it worked.
I dont think this is correct and couldn't work out
what i'd done to fix it.
I'll have more of a play tonight and try to get to the
bottom of what i did to get it to work.

John
 --- Didde Brockman <didde.brockman at starring.se>