[mythtv-users] Re: scheduled mythfilldatabase errors. manual mythfilldatabase runs fine (tv_grab_au)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:59:33 EST 2005

Hmmm...I chased this up with the xmltv dudes and they told me I need
to get back in touch with Myth as it appears to their problem.  So
here I am again...

I looked in the logs and have found the following...
2005-01-05 21:14:02 mythbackend: Running mythfilldatabase
2005-01-05 21:14:02 Running mythfilldatabase
2005-01-05 21:14:02 mythfilldatabase: Listings Download Started
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
nice: tv_grab_au: No such file or directory
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Updating icons for sourceid: 1
Failed to fetch some program info
2005-01-05 21:14:03 mythfilldatabase: Failed to fetch some program info

which makes me think that the file is not in the path.  This is what
has confused me becuase when I run mythfilldatabase from a terminal it
works fine, but when I run it from a cron.d job or as a daily task
within myth, it errors out.

Is it something to do with the way I am calling it?  Do I need to do
something special?  This is the tv_grab_au that was distributed in
this list.

Cheers for any help,
Dave

--