[mythtv-users] Swedish frequencies / channels

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Mon Jan 24 10:22:38 EST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:00:30 +0100, Didde Brockman
<didde.brockman at starring.se> wrote:

> This is just a long shot, but here goes nothing... Does anyone have the
> frequencies / channels for Sweden – specifically ComHem's analogue
> broadcasts? It has been asked many times on this list but nobody has
> posted a final solution. Are we stuck with "ptune.pl"?

I only had to use these IDs when I first configured MythTV:

mysql> select name,freqid from channel;
+---------------+--------+
| name          | freqid |
+---------------+--------+
| SVT1          | E5     |
| SVT2          | E7     |
| TV3           | SE12   |
| TV4           | E11    |
| Kanal 5       | SE16   |
| DR1           | E6     |
| TV2 Danmark   | E8     |
| ZTV           | SE10   |
| TV4 Plus      | 57     |
| Discovery Mix | SE13   |
| MTV           | SE19   |

They may not be the same all over Sweden, but ComHem has a list of their
locations IIRC.

--
Niklas Brunlid