[mythtv-users] Marking episodes as already-viewed

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Jan 24 21:09:02 EST 2005

Andrew Dodd wrote:

>Is there any easy way to mark a particular episode of a series as already
>viewed?  (Especially from the EPG or Mythweb).
>
>There have been quite a few reruns of one of my favorite shows that happen to
>conflict with normal showings of other series I watch that I usually have set
>at a lower priority.  I've been manually resolving these conflicts, but it
>would be nice to permanently mark an episode as recorded/seen without actually
>recording it.
>
>I could probably do this manually by fiddling with mythconverg, but I'd prefer
>to avoid doing manual DB editing if possible.

In the Upcoming Recordings screen you can edit the options for any
individual episode prior to recording to "Don't record" which tells the
scheduler to skip that particular showing but record it some other time
if you can and "Never record" which does what you are looking for and
essentially marks it as "viewed".

Kevin