[mythtv-users] Re: Help: getting lirc working under FC3 with aHauppauge Nova-t DVB card

Andy Whitworth andywhit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:45:37 EST 2005

I've got the new Nova-t card with remote and have got it working with
Myth 0.16 using lircd 0.70 under FC3, kernel 2.6.10.  I used the
instructions from here :-

http://spamtastic.demon.co.uk/v4l/

Works very nicely, next step is to get Myth picking up the remote
'events' directly and drop the need for lircd.

Andy.