[mythtv-users] Font size in MythFrontend

Jim Kusznir jim at kusznir.net
Tue Jan 25 16:07:25 EST 2005

OK, so I verified that my X server is running at 75x75 dpi, so that's a
problem.

Unfortunately, I'm still unclear as to how to use the DisplaySize (or
other means) to get it to come up at 100dpi.

In Paul's message, he shows:

DisplaySize       203   152     # mm

I get the impression that thoes numbers are mili-meters by his comment.
If so, that can't be the size of his display, so I'm still left with how
to deturmine what the proper value to insert there is.

Also, are there other steps or actions I should take to get my xserver
running at 100 dpi?

Please forgive my ignorance in this area; I've been using linux for
many, many years, but much of it was command line stuff, and I never got
very good at "tweaking" my xservers to look good or use dri, OpenGL, or
other means of acceleration/quality enhancement, so much of this is new
to me.

Thanks again for the help!

--Jim