[mythtv-users] Re: Archiving TV shows to DVD

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 18:07:53 EST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:04:34 -0800, dfleming at swings.2y.net
<dfleming at swings.2y.net> wrote:
> I beat my head on this wall with my PVR-250 and 350 also.  The only
> solution I found was to use VideoReDO.  This windows program has a tool
> called QuickStream Fix.  It can read the nuv file directly and remux it
> for editing or buning directly to DVD.
>
> My post regarding this:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/devel/16934

Hmm... sounds interesting. I tried Cory's trick with avidemux this
weekend, and it didn't seem to help, either.

My sync issues are especially odd since I do NOT get sync problems
when editing TV that was captured manually with cat.

Lane

--
Meetup with other Myth users!
http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MUG