[mythtv-users] Font size in MythFrontend

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:57:03 EST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:47:34 -0500, Brian J. Murrell
<brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 23:16 +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> > Aha!  Unfortunately, X is usually started by scripts calling scripts
> > and the actual command 'X' is buried god knows where.
>
> It's not usually that difficult to find.  But why even do it that way?
>
> I start mythfrontend and X on my PVR with:

Where's your window manager?  Not using a window manager lead to a
host of problems.  Why jump though hoops whenh all it takes is to
change one line in the config file.  Even if you don't know what
you're doing, 2 minutes of trial and error should garner all the info
you need to get things PROPERLY configured.