[mythtv-users] adjusting the color and hue of a particular channel at record time with pvr-250

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Jan 26 12:13:51 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 11:53 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> I may be misreading Brian, Donavan, but it sounds like he means *pre-encoder*
> to me;

Exactly!

> analog adjustments applied to the decoded baseband video going from
> the tuner *to* the hardware encoder.

Right.

> I agree: if there aren't knobs there, there should be.

It seems that the card is capable of them if I am reading this thread
correctly:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/50006#50006

It's a little off the topic of what I want but it seems to demonstrate
the the test_ioctl tool can do what I want.

> But I'd thought there *were*, even on the Hauppauge cards.  F, versus G on
> the keyboard?

Indeed.  G seems to have some adjustments in LiveTV.  I was not sure if
those were adjusting the recorded stream or the output of the recorded
stream though.

So these kind of adjustments made at record time on a per channel basis
is what I am looking for.

b.