[mythtv-users] adjusting the color and hue of a particular channel at record time with pvr-250

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Jan 26 16:07:06 EST 2005

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> So if I make adjustments on every channel using the G key, the last
> adjustments are saved for that channel for all future LiveTV viewing and
> recording?  This sounds like exactly what I am looking for.

Um, yeah. When you use these keys it updates the database.
You can see these with:

mysql> select chanid,contrast,brightness,colour,hue from channel;

You could set all the saturation, for example, at once with:

mysql> update channel set colour=35000;

then adjust individual stations with the "G" key functions.
Hint: don't pause or rewind when adjusting with G or you
won't see the change until playback catches up to the point
in time when you pressed the key =).

--  bjm