[mythtv-users] OS X Darwin Port

Jon Bauerle mythtv at crescendodfw.com
Wed Jan 26 23:29:24 EST 2005

Sorry for the delay in reply.  Apparently I was having some issues with
Alsa, which I think I've got straightened out.  However, I still don't
have sound in the DarwinPorts frontend.  FWIW, there is nothing I can
select in "Audio Output Device" under setup, and also no Mixer Device I
can select under volume controls.  I've tried with and without using
internal volume controls.  Any suggestions?