[mythtv-users] DVB tuning problems

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Thu Jan 27 03:07:02 EST 2005

Michael Obster wrote:

> Have same on Hotbird 13°. Some transports not responding and get no
> lock. But others responds and are working.

I tried another transport too, but I'm getting the same problems... :-(
If it is really an Hotbird problem, there is a way to solve it? It is a
week I am tring to do it... :-(

> Astra works well.

:-(

> I don't know if it is the same problem which results in problems
> switch between channels. Sometimes switching hangs... (CVS from
> 2005-01-06 which is very stable in the rest)

I can't tune at all...
Yesterday night I tried to patch Mythtv with a patch for Hauppauge WinTV
DVB-s (http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2004-June/023273.html) but
it doesn't work anymore... :-(

> DVB apps are working without such problems.

Bye!
Mattia.