[mythtv-users] Full screen is too much large

Loren H. Burlingame there.can.be.only.two.apparently at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:01:59 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:11:00 +0100, Mattia Martinello
<liste at mattiamartinello.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Mythtv opens me at full screen, but it is too much full screen!
> A lot of times it happens that I can see the buttons at the bottom of
> the page...
> I am using Gnome at a resolution of 1024x768 dpi, with an 15" LCD
> monitor...
> Could you help me to solve this?

Do you, by chance, have a virtual resolution specified for you color
DefaultColorDepth?

if you see anything similar to the  following line in yout xorg.conf
(or XF86Config/XF86Config-4) file, try getting rid of it.

Virtual "1280x1024"

--
Loren H. Burlingame <loren at lhb.name>
GPG Key ID: 0x112DCF4F