[mythtv-users] [nuvexport] upgrade to nuvexport-0.2 broken

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:20:24 EST 2005

I have been running nuvexport from the file
nuvexport-2004-11-02.tar.bz2 I downloaded from forevermore.net. Today
I downloaded the latest 0.2 release
(nuvexport-0.2-cvs20050126.tar.bz2) and after make install I get the
following when running nuvexport:

------- snip --------
DBI connect('database=mythconverg:host=localhost','mythtv',...) failed: Access d
enied for user: 'mythtv at localhost' (Using password: YES) at /usr/local/share/nuv
export/mythtv/db.pm line 77
Cannot connect to database:

Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recordings.pm
 line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recording
s.pm line 13.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/nuvexport line 37.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/nuvexport line 37.

I am running koppmyth V4R5. I have been searching the forums for any
information on dependencies I should install but can't find anything.

Thanks