[mythtv-users] Re: HDTV, Myth, HD-2000, HD-3000, questions galore (and hopefully answers from the smart people... )

Paul Leppert phlepper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:06:33 EST 2005

Brad,

My memory bandwidth is 779 MB/s (according to memtest).  I have 512MB
of RAM, but this is probably pretty old memory (PC2100, I think).

Do you think this is the problem?  Does anyone have any comparison
they can provide in terms of their performance with HDTV and an Athlon
XP 3200+ (or even less)?

I don't want to keep throwing new hardware money at the problem if it
looks like I have a bottleneck somewhere in the system.

Thanks,
phlepper

--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.  --  Confucius