[mythtv-users] No sound after apt-get upgrade

Andy Rabin andy.rabin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:03:06 EST 2005

I've been using my system for a few months now.  After finally fixing
the video quality, the recordings timing got goofy on me.  An hour
long show recorded would show that it was an hour and a half or
longer...but actually play the hour (less commercials : )  So I
figured before mailing the list, I'd make sure everything was upgraded
and give it a reboot.  Now, I suddenly have no sound!!!  I'm pretty
sure its a config that got screwed up somewhere, but I don't know
where to look.  Recordings and live tv have the same problem, even
recordings that were made previously that i've seen with sound!!!

Please help!!  Let me know what I should post info wise here, and I'll
be more than happy to.

System is FC1, running 2 PVR-250's, and lots of old hardware, but it
all worked before!!

Thanks in advance,
Andy