[mythtv-users] TV Wonder Pro

Was A Bear mythtv at thatclothingco.com
Sat Jan 29 00:29:31 EST 2005

Has anyone got this card to work right in MythTV? I got mine to load up
after 4 days of trying but once I did get it to work tonight it would
show a worthless stream for about 5 seconds (no audio) then dump a bunch
of rendering errors to the console and crash-out the mythbackend. I
tried playing with ALL of the settings buried in the TV Profiles to no
resolve. I have spent so much time trying to "make the card work" it
would have cost me less to buy a new card that I know will Myth without
a problem. Any suggestions on a good, solid card for Myth?