[mythtv-users] Have Lirc & IR Blaster, now All I need is help making a lirc.conf...

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sat Jan 29 12:40:44 EST 2005

You need to use irrecord to record your cable box's remote signals.
Also, there are several preconfigured codes that can be found on LIRC's
website.  For your case, go get one of the files from
http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/scientific_atlanta/ and copy and
paste it into your lircd.conf file.

-Khanh