[mythtv-users] Re: No sound after apt-get upgrade

Andy Rabin andy.rabin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 18:28:09 EST 2005

Well, I fixed the sound problem that was system wide, and now have
sound both out of mythtv and in it.  Unfortunately, the sound isn't
always there in live tv, though changing channels seems to reassert
the sound on the stream.  I haven't had a chance to try the
msp3400-ivtv fix yet, but I will post after I have a chance to do
that.  One strange thing I've noticed though...since upgrading, all
the test recordings I've done have recorded channel 51, no matter what
channel I'm trying to record.  This also seems to have started with my
upgrade last night.  Any ideas?