[mythtv-users] Have Lirc & IR Blaster, now All I need is help making a lirc.conf...

STEPHEN WANAMAKER dwanamak at rogers.com
Sun Jan 30 11:56:56 EST 2005

 Hello,

Thanks to everyone's great advice, I was able to get
it working.  Using the advice of aiming the device
into my digital camera I was able to see that it was
working.  I tried varying the distace from the unit
but to no avail.  Lastly I tried the only other
Scientific Atlanta Lirc config I could find, the one
for the 8000 model (SAE8000), and this was the one
that finally worked for me.  Thanks to everyone who
helped me out and a big thanks to Andy for making up
that page, it made the setup process (if you have the
right config) fast and flawless.

Damon.