[mythtv-users] Re: Has anyone figured out how to foreground mplayer?

Mike Green mikey at linuxwiz.org
Sun Jan 30 12:06:37 EST 2005

>In any event, I don't believe there's any reason why you wouldn't be
>able to use Xv.

Maybe it was my ivtv module that does not support Xv?

Regardless, I have yet to find an answer to the mplayer foreground question.
I have persued every google link known to man, and cannot find an answer.

Anyone?

Would this be a more appropriate question for the developers list?

One thing I forgot to mention.  After launching mplayer, the remote does not
effect mplayer, but if I kill mplayer manually I notice that the remote
presses were acted on by mythtv.  I.e. if I hit stop, mythtv starts backing
out of menus back to the exit prompt...

--
I put a new engine in my car, but didn't take the old one out. Now my car
goes 500 miles an hour.