[mythtv-users] difference in "check for duplicates in"

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:36:11 EST 2005

I'm no expert on this, but this is what I gather:

Previous recordings are programs you've recorded before, and deleted
(without selecting Delete but record again or whatever that option
is).

Current recordings are programs you currently have on the hard drive.

All records are both of the above.

So, if you wanted to record a show every time it was on, but only if
there wasn't a current copy of it on the drive, you'd use Current, if
you wanted to only record it, watch it, and have Myth ignore it from
then on, you'd do All.

HTH,
-Kenneth