[mythtv-users] vonage caller id (file link)

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 23:27:39 EST 2005

> Just cleaned it up some. Thinking about making it a C program instead of
> Perl script. Here are the Perl Modules needed:

Just got it installed and working on my KnoppMyth v4r5 installation,
and it works wonderfully! My only comment on the above is that Perl
seems so much more flexiable, like I already noticed a small change I
want to make, format the phone number like (###) ###-####. In Perl I
can do this so much quicker than if it where a compiled C program.
Either way, it's a slick app!

> The perl script can be downloaded from:
>
> http://www.thearmstrongs.org/mythtv/vonageSniff.pl

Thanks again for sharing this awesome utility! It's so cool to see
who's calling while I'm watching TV!

-Kenneth