[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging Problem

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Mon Jan 31 00:08:59 EST 2005

On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 11:55:50PM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Did you even read what you quoted from my post above? :)  I said I'm

Yeah, I even checked it twice to see if you had noted that and must
have been blind or something.  Anyway, good to see it.   Of course this
one will get more complex with time.   We're starting to see a very few
HD commercials (I expect the superbowl will have some) and we are seeing
a number of letterboxed commercials.   Though if your recording is HD,
then what you often see is a full-screen widescreen program, with a
letterboxed commercial inside a 4:3 box.  Pretty strange.