[mythtv-users] New Myth System Fedora 3 or 4

Steve Nuffer nuffersp at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 00:29:27 UTC 2005

I have built a prototype system on FedoraCore3.  I am purchasing a new system that will be both the frontend/backend.

I was wondering what people's opinion are on which Fedora version I should go to?  3 or 4  Are the instructions pretty much the same between the two?

As far as ivtv, I was thinking on gonig to version .2 instead of .3 because of stability.  Any additional thoughts on that?

Steve