[mythtv-users] Another commercial MythTV box

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Thu Jun 30 22:19:38 EDT 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:03:02 -0400
Donavan Stanley wrote:

> > If I buy one of these devices and then use it in my home, that appears
> > to me to be non-commercial use. As far as zap2it.com is concerned it
> > places no greater load than if i brewed my own mythbox.
> >
> > IMHO commercial use would be, say, downloading information from
> > zap2it.com and re-selling it.
>
> Your HO is flat out 100% wrong.

Explain? Actually I was only commenting on the previous poster's post,
and he referred to the "commercial" use. How is it commercial use for me to access the service?

I admit to not reading the EULA - I was commenting on a previous post.

perhaps you'd like to tell me why my opinion is wrong on the use of the
word "commercial"

--
Nick Rout