[mythtv-users] Silent HDTV Front End

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:32:19 EDT 2005

Jesse,

May be we need a MythBrew plugin :-) Oh wait ! We have it already in
the MythWeb. Just hack the translation.php to change
$_SESSION['language'] to 'Australian',
which, incidently, the LP2 does it by default :-) Seems like the
get_browser_lang() function  doesn't work for the server/client
strings which the LP2 browser sends to the http server. (here I go
again with the mention of LP2, now the
mythtv-fanatics/mythtv-zealots/mythtv-bullies/mythtv-mymythisbetterthanyours
will get upset and will start sending hate mail/posts again)

Mudit
p.s.: an open mailing list is supposed to have free exchange of
information. Shoving one's opinion by
shouting/fanatizing/lamenting/aggravating loses the whole point of
free exchange of info.